Health & Safety
HS Scaffolding are committed to maintaining the highest possible standards regarding the Health & Safety of its own employees, Working Colleagues and the General Public. We have a Health and Safety handbook which is issued to all employees and must be signed and adhered to on site.
We are CHAS Accredited (Contractors Health & Safety Assesment Scheme) and dedicated to completing health and safety assessments to a nationally recognized standard.
We provide ‘RAMS’ (Risk Assessment and Method Statements) where necessary. We carry out regular ‘Tool Box Talks’ to ensure any issues or requirements pertinent to the project are discussed.
All of our operatives are provided with the necessary training. They are issued with and carry the appropriate PPE (personal protective equipment) at all times to ensure they carry out their work safely. We have an excellent safety record to date.
Our Health and Safety Policy includes
- Full Health & Safety policy in place (CHAS Accreditation & Construction Line members)
- Detailed risk assessments and method statements
- Fitting of strong safety barriers and edge protection
- Incorporation of suitable rubbish chutes and lifting gear
- Scafftag safety check at relevant intervals
- Extreme weather safety checks after storms
- Public & Employers Liability insurances